Did you feel winded the last time you tried walking up the stairs? How about feeling exhausted after a simple walk down the street? If you've been experiencing breathing difficulties, then pulmonary rehabilitation may benefit you. Our program includes a personalized plan to help you become healthier and able to resume the activities that enhance your life. In time, we can help you experience improved breathing, increased endurance, and better overall health!
Monday, Wednesday & Friday:
Starting at 11:00 a.m.
What You Expect from the Pulmonary Rehab Program
- Exercise - increase endurance, strength, and flexibility.
- Education - learn how the lungs work and what activities affect your breathing.
- Medication and Equipment Use - know how and when to use medications and oxygen.
- Breathing Techniques - gain control over shortness of breath.
- Lifestyle Changes - learn how to pace yourself during normal activities and ways to help keep your lungs healthy and functioning properly.
Your Pulmonary Rehab Team
Our team of medical professionals is specially trained to treat people with lung disease. As part of the program, they will teach you about the unique characteristics of your condition and the skills to manage it. And - as long as you keep exercising and using those skills - you'll continue to enjoy benefits even after the program ends!
Schedule Your Pulmonary Rehab Session
To make an appointment, call 815-562-2181, ext. 2520. Please note that a physician's referral is required.