Experience the Difference
Modern facilities, advanced technology and individual attention – that’s the reason Rochelle Community Hospital is making a difference in so many people’s lives. Need proof? Just check out our patient comments. Or better yet, tell us your story and we’ll send you one of our FREE PROOF t-shirts! Combine all of the specialties in our Health & Wellness Center with all of the other services we offer, and it’s easy to see why Rochelle Community Hospital is the place to go for health and wellness services in Ogle, northern Lee and western DeKalb counties.
What's Happening at RCH
The RCH Health & Wellness Center
This 26,000-square-foot facility puts key medical resources under one roof for convenient access!
- HealthWorks Fitness features a general fitness area, lockers and a consultation room, plus Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation!
- The Multi-Specialty Clinic houses 15 exam rooms, five physician offices, the Stress Lab and Diabetes/Nutrition Education.
- The Family Healthcare Clinic offers six Family Medicine providers with 27 exam rooms, two nurses' stations, two procedure rooms and a laboratory to care for your family.
Learn more about this new facility and watch the video to see how it can make a difference for you!
What patient services does Rochelle have?
Everything we do at RCH revolves around you. Our care team works together to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Does Rochelle offer specialty services?
There's no need to travel with expert care right here. Our Multi-Specialty Clinic unites area specialists in one convenient location in the Health & Wellness Center.
The Multi-Specialty Clinic is equipped to perform exams, testing and procedures.
Where can I get walk-in medical care?
RCH Convenient Care is only a step away, ready when you are. The skilled staff offers treatment without and appointment, so scheduling is never a problem when it comes to sick days, sprained ankles or kids with fever.
- Quality care, no appointment necessary
- Healthcare for children and adults
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Labs and other services
- Skilled, compassionate providers