Robb Rydzynski, DO, has focused his practice on urogynecology (a subspecialty of gynecology) and pelvic health. He has also expanded his services to include a helpful procedure for women with urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse.
A graduate of Lake Erie College of Osteopathy in Pennsylvania, Dr. Rydzynski has been affiliated with KSB Hospital in Dixon for the past 11 years. He performed his OB/Gyn residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland in Ohio. Dr. Rydzynski has a special interest in urogynecology and pelvic health.
If you have experienced any of these situations, you could benefit from a pelvic health consultation with Dr. Robb Rydzynski.
- Do you ever leak urine while:
- Bending over?
- Getting up from a seated position?
- Engaging in intercourse?
- Do you have a recurrent urge to urinate?
- Do you ever leak on your way to the bathroom?
- Do you feel that your urinary urgency is bothersome?
- Do you feel that your bladder empties without warning?
- Do you wake up from sleep to urinate 2 or more times?
- Do you feel vaginal or pelvic pressure or pain?
- Have you ever seen or felt a vaginal bulge?
- Have you ever had fecal incontinence?
- Do you suffer from chronic constipation?
- Urinary incontinence
- Problems as a result of pelvic organ prolapse
- Fecal incontinence
- Chronic constipation
You will be greeted by our Multi-Specialty Clinic staff upon arrival for a consult. Our staff will collect your photo ID and insurance information for registration. Dr. Rydzynski will then discuss your history and talk with you about the services and options available to you.