RCH Announces New Access Restrictions
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020, Rochelle Community Hospital, the Family Healthcare Clinic and all outlying departments began implementing emergency measures for the safety of our staff and patients. These measures will be in place until otherwise notified and include the following:
Rochelle Community Hospital
Please ONLY use the hospital’s Main Entrance and Emergency entrance
Access is limited to patients REQUIRING:
- -Outpatient Testing
- -Convenient Care Acute Visits ONLY (these approved visits would be for minor illnesses and injuries including rash, sprains, UTIs, illness excluding fever and cough, etc.)
- -Infusion Services
- -Emergency Department
- Access is limited to patients REQUIRING:
- We have revised our inpatient visitor restrictions. No inpatient visitors will be allowed with the exception of a parent of a minor patient, a patient who is in hospice care or a patient's medical Power of Attorney who are asked to come in to make medical decisions. These approved visitors must be symptom free/no fever. You may be screened prior to entry at the Emergency entrance. ALL non-essential visitors are restricted.
Family Healthcare Clinic
- Patients wanting to reschedule non-emergent appointments or well-visits, should call 815-562-3784.
- Patients wishing to reschedule Diabetes Management appointments should call 815-561-0009. Everyone else should call their provider directly.
- Patients should use Second Street Entrance Only.
Other areas of the Hospital closures:
- The RCH Cafeteria is closed to the public.
- RCH Cashier & Business Office is closed. Please mail in your payments or pay online. If you have any questions regarding billing, please call 815-561-1640.
- The Health Information Management/ Medical Records Department will remain available for records. Please call ahead at 815-562-2181 ext. 2740 for assistance on retrieving your medical records. You can also register for the myRCHhealth patient portal at https://www.rochellehospital.com/patients-visitors/hospital-patient-portal/
- The RCH Auxiliary Gift Shop is closed.
- Healthworks Fitness Center is closed. Only Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehab patients are allowed.
Thank you all for your understanding and patience! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. For general questions about COVID-19, call the IDPH hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit https://rochellehospital.com/news-events/coronavirus-covid19/ for additional resources. Stay safe and healthy everyone!
RCH Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator