If you need specialized diagnosis and treatment, why travel when expert care is right here in Rochelle?
Located in Suite 101 (1st floor) of the Health & Wellness Center, our Multi-Specialty Clinic unites area specialists in one convenient location that is easily accessible for our patients. This clinic has a large reception desk for check-in, five physician offices and 15 exam rooms, Stress Lab, an Education Room for diabetes, manager's office, storage, and staff lounge, as well as a conference room.
Specialty Healthcare Services in One Location
At the Multi-Specialty Clinic, doctors and surgeons offer care in key specialties including:
- Cardiology – Comprehensive heart care from diagnosis and testing to individualized cardiac rehab
- Dermatology – The diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases affecting the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes.
- General Surgery – A wide range of surgical procedures offered on-site, with a specialty in colorectal health
- Hematology/Oncology – Specialized, on-site cancer care and treatment
- Nephrology – Top-notch kidney disease and hypertension management to the Rochelle area
- Neurology – Treatment for diseases and disorders of the brain, spinal cord and nervous system
- Obstetrics & Gynecology – On-site expertise in prenatal and gynecological care for women.
- Ophthalmology – Expert care for eye and vision problems
- Orthopaedics – Total care for fractures to sports injuries and beyond
- Podiatry – Relief and treatment for foot pain of all origins
- Urogynecology/Pelvic Health – On-site diagnosis and treatment of urinary incontinence and pelvic health issues
- Wound Care – Treatment options to promote healing for wounds that are chronic or won't heal
Easy Access to Hospital for Testing & Procedures
The Multi-Specialty Clinic features designated rooms for exams, cardiac testing, specialty procedures and more. Its technologically advanced equipment is conveniently located within the hospital. Plus, it provides easy access to the hospital's laboratory, radiology, physical therapy, respiratory therapy, and cardiac rehabilitation services. The Multi-Specialty Clinic offers everything the specialists need to serve you... right here in Rochelle!
Schedule an Appointment
For more information or an appointment, call 815-561-0009.