RCH Convenient Care
Getting Sick Isn't Convenient; Accessing Care Should Be
Friday, January 17, 2020 Convenient Care is closing at 5:00 p.m. If you need to be seen after hours please go to the Emergency Room.
Coughing, aching, feeling drained. Getting sick never comes at a good time. Rochelle Community Hospital offers Convenient Care that works for you with our extended Convenient Care hours and "Save My Place" online scheduling. Simply reserve a place in line using your computer, tablet or smart phone before you arrive and check in at the Convenient Care kiosk when you get here. We'll have you on your way and feeling better in no time. The right care, right here in Rochelle.
- Quality care, no appointment necessary
- Healthcare for children and adults
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Labs and other services
- Skilled, compassionate providers
Monday-Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
CLOSED Sundays and Holidays
For more information, call 815-561-3100.
Walk in or use Save My Place!
How it works:
· Click on "Save My Place" above to reserve your place in line.
· A reminder text will be sent to you. Your place will be updated if there are clinic delays.
· At the clinic, please visit our kiosk to confirm your arrival.
· Please note: We make every attempt to see you promptly. However, please be advised that this is a placeholder, not an appointment and times may slightly vary.
RCH staffs the clinic with Family Nurse Practitioners who are employed by the hospital.