RCH Auxiliary Holiday Raffle Tickets Available
Tickets are now on sale in the Rochelle Community Hospital Gift Shoppe for the RCH Auxiliary annual holiday raffle.
Tickets are available until the drawing on Monday, December 10. One ticket is $1.00 or purchase six chances for $5.00.
Gift Shoppe hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Raffle prizes this year include:
- A handmade quilt donated by Elaine Delfinado. The size is 55 inches by 71 inches (twin) and the pattern is “Floating in Air” which is an attractive pattern of rectangles in shades of red “floating” in a field of white. The back is a complimentary fabric of reds.
- A handmade wooden reversible sign “Happy Fall Y’All/Let it Snow” compliments of Crafts with Crystal (Vondergathen).
- A $25 gift certificate to Colonial Flowers compliments of Carol and Bob Elliott.
- A $25 gift certificate to Cypress House compliments of Carol and Bob Elliott.
- A Mary Kay Pamper Basket compliments of Gwen Marie.
- Surprise Gift Basket compliments of Ganz (a Gift Shoppe vendor).
Raffle winners will be notified after the drawing on Monday, December 10. Entrants need not be present to win.
RCH Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator