Registration & Admitting
Medical coverage is an important benefit to you. Our Case Management Department assists all patients who are covered under Medicare, Medicaid or commercial insurance. You can assist us in helping you by:
- Providing your insurance card and information at the time of registration so we can verify benefits under your coverage.
- If applicable, informing us of any secondary insurance coverage.
- Informing us of any name, address or phone number changes that may have occurred since your last visit to our hospital.
- If required, informing us whether you or your physician called for pre-authorization prior to an elective surgery or admission.
- Informing us that pre-certification is necessary for hospital admissions, if not indicated on your insurance card.
Hospital Registration & Admitting
The Registration (Patient Access) Department is located directly inside the Third Street entrance. The department is staffed 24 hours, seven days a week. You are welcome to use the parking lot located to the south of the building near the emergency entrance.
Multi-Specialty Clinic or RCH Convenient Care Registration
If you are receiving services in the Multi-Specialty Clinic or RCH Convenient Care, please use the patient parking lot to the north of the building, just off 10th Avenue. Registration personnel are present at this entrance during clinic business hours to assist you.