Rochelle Community Hospital started the Occupational Health Program in 1993 as a way to provide healthcare services to local employers in a cost-efficient manner. In many cases, we act as their company nurse – without having to put us on their payroll. The Clinic is staff by Nurse Practitioners and overseen by Dr. Jason Popp. We strive to provide all of our services with no wait time so your employees get back to work as quickly as possible.
Location & Hours
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - noon
RCH Occupational Health Services
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Urine Drug Screens
- Audiology Testing
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Care and Follow-up of Work-related Injuries
- Functional Capacity Testing of Back, Shoulders, and Knees
- On-site Wellness Services such as Blood Pressure Screening, Cholesterol and Glucose Screening
- Flu Shots
- Hepatitis B Shots
- Job Site Analysis
- Fingerprinting for the Transportation Safety Administration
On-site Education Classes Available
- First Aid
- Blood Borne Pathogen Training
- Workplace Violence Preparedness
- Supervisor Training for Alcohol and Drug Awareness
Schedule Your Appointment
Drug testing and fingerprinting can be done on a walk-in basis. Appointments are required for physicals. If you have any questions regarding our services or want to make an appointment, please call 815-561-1283.