We all know that exercise provides the body with great benefits, so exercise in the way that works best for you. Whether that be walking, running, swimming or biking, check out the following tips on how to exercise your way to a healthier you.
- Drink lots of water, at least 64 ounces a day.
- Wear protective clothing and sunscreen when exercising outside.
- Dress appropriately for the weather; wear comfortable clothes that move well and comfortable shoes that fit properly.
- Exercise with a partner or group. Having a fitness buddy will keep you accountable and motivated.
- Try to do some sort of physical activity at least 30 minutes a day. If you don't have time to fit it in every day, try small lifestyle changes, such as parking your car in the back of the parking lot.