Experience the Difference
Located 25 miles south of Rockford and 75 miles west of Chicago, Rochelle Community Hospital has been a cornerstone of the Rochelle community for over a century. A critical-access hospital, our staff provides emergency care, diagnostic imaging, home healthcare resources, rehabilitation, occupational health, inpatient and outpatient surgery, as well as a variety of other outpatient services within the community. That's why RCH is the place to go for health and wellness services in Ogle, northern Lee and western DeKalb counties.
What's Happening at RCH
2017 HealthCare's Most Wired® Award
Rochelle Community Hospital has been named a 2017 Most Wired® hospital for the fourth year in a row. With new technology making it easier for patients and providers to interact, it's important that hospitals utilize these tools, improving communication, safety and patient-provider relationships. Once again, Rochelle Community Hospital was recognized as one of the 2017 Most Wired hospitals nationwide. Learn more...
The RCH Health & Wellness Center
This 26,000-square-foot facility puts key medical resources under one roof for convenient access!
- HealthWorks Fitness features a general fitness area, lockers and a consultation room, plus Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation!
- The Multi-Specialty Clinic houses 15 exam rooms, five physician offices, the Stress Lab and Diabetes/Nutrition Education.
- The Family Healthcare Clinic offers six Family Medicine providers with 27 exam rooms, two nurses' stations, two procedure rooms and a laboratory to care for your family.
Learn more about this new facility and watch the video to see how it can make a difference for you!
What patient services does Rochelle have?
Everything we do at RCH revolves around you. Our care team works together to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Does Rochelle offer specialty services?
There's no need to travel with expert care right here. Our Multi-Specialty Clinic unites area specialists in one convenient location in the Health & Wellness Center.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Urogynecology/Pelvic Health
The Multi-Specialty Clinic is equipped to perform exams, testing and procedures.
Where can I get walk-in medical care?
RCH Convenient Care is only a step away, ready when you are. The skilled staff offers treatment without and appointment, so scheduling is never a problem when it comes to sick days, sprained ankles or kids with fever.
- Quality care, no appointment necessary
- Healthcare for children and adults
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Labs and other services
- Skilled, compassionate providers